Saturday, October 31, 2009

Conclusion

After researching Picasso i decided to go with the idea of photographing at night, i bought my bell that i was going to smash from a charity shop and i was then ready to have some fun and smash away!! I went out after it has been dark for a few hours and i smashed the glass bit by bit and took photographs of this whilst i was doing it. I enjoyed doing this assignment and would like to try some more night photography in the future as it's very different to shooting in the day. I am very happy with the overall affect that i have created with my image by shooting it at night under a street lamp and using the Tungsten setting on my camera to get the lighting correct and so that it was not too dark.

I'm definately doing to try more night photography!!! I am very happy and would not do anything differently if i was to do this same assignment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment