Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some of my photographs i have taken for this assignment











These are some of the images that i have taken for the family assignment, i went along with the theme of photographing things in my grandma's house that evoked the meaning of "Family" to me. All the things i have photographed are quiet personal, ranging from photographs and possesions in the living room and my "grandma's chair" that only she sits on, from inside her bedroom and dolls that she has collected which i used to love when i was a child. i am very pleased with the kind of images that i have taken and i am now just finding it hard to chose a final one for this assignment, so i am going to wait until i go to college and ask friends and tutors there opinions and then decided myself which is the best image.




No comments:

Post a Comment